Monday, February 15, 2010

Were Can I Get A Nitrous Cracker Can You Be Arrested For Possession Of Nitrous Oxide [20 Can Approx] And A Cracker For The Cans?

Can you be arrested for possession of Nitrous Oxide [20 Can Approx] and a cracker for the cans? - were can i get a nitrous cracker

I wonder. Suppose it is in my house [not my car.]

I know that is not the possession of nitrogen is illegal, but how is that for something else?

Nitrous oxide is an inhalation solution that usually comes in packs of 20-36. You put the nitrogen in a balloon and inhale several times, resulting in a high tone. The high lasts for 1-5 minutes, but it is the goal.

A cookie is used to obtain nitrogen from the field and on the globe.

1 comments:

JD7 said...

No, you can legally buy these things in shops, in the smoke.

Post a Comment