Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can Alopecia Universalis Be Cured I Get Mucus In My Eyes Constantly, Why? And It Looks Like A Piece Of Thread,?

I get mucus in my eyes constantly, why? And it looks like a piece of thread,? - can alopecia universalis be cured

I've seen the answers from Pink Eye, but I do not think it applies. It annoys me from time to time, but usually after washing the eyes, mucus, bad start after 4 to 6 hours.

Also, when I just checked, the mucus in a thread. Sometimes it is outside of my eyelid. Without touching the eye, I can delete it. It's like when I draw a thread under my eyelids. Never heard of anthing like that. If it is added to the standard material, all of us, or should be more worried.

PS I have small bumps on the face Vitiligo and alopecia universalis. Moreover, while I was a response to each allergen as evidence of the truth, never as an allergy to any of them.

2 comments:

Suki Dee said...

The only time that I have the same kind of material I was skinny when I came home with bronchitis. With time left. It is interesting that you mention allergies, because I have never been allergic to anything until I got bronchitis, then I suddenly had hay fever. So I run for a possible infection of your system or an allergy to the fact that these things added to the order form. He let me in the treatment of bronchitis.

Estrada_... said...

So we "eye Rogers" in the eyes the whole time, but if I had an eye infection that was frequently cited just go to doctors, if you are really interested

Post a Comment