Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Places To Purchase Bridal Ghagra What Are The Best Places In Bombay To Find A Traditional Indian (Asian) Bridal Ghagra Or Lehnga Choli?

What are the best places in Bombay to find a traditional Indian (Asian) bridal ghagra or lehnga choli? - best places to purchase bridal ghagra

I am looking for a traditional dress with embroidery detail. I would like uncut one more than the size or more () choli / blouse / shirt and a full Ghagra / Lehnga / Rock. I'll probably dark traditional, but I do not rule out other colors.

I need to Mumbai, know where I can find a large selection of bridal dresses. I will not have much time to buy what I want to make my journey effectively:)

I am not completely blind to the order. I want to be able to test the style to a general idea of what appear, even if the color can change to either team, did what the size would be better fitted for me. This is especially important for me because I do not drink is the traditional Indian (big breastsSlim also does). In wordsI not care if my clothes are delivered tailored to the specific needs at a later date, but I want the quality of what I see, and at least a rough idea of what you see in me.

:)

2 comments:

SP said...

I do not know the names of the shops in the hand, but the Sahelian zone is that what I heard. I was in India for long, but I know I have tons of shops next to each other, so it should not be hard to find and ghagra Cholis.

And if you take a taxi / rikshaw, ask the driver usually knows, great seats. :)

Congratulations on your marriage!

britathe... said...

Get a fashion magazine in any store. in them all the ads for fashion and apparel designers and their phone numbers and addresses. is one of the easiest ways ....

Post a Comment