Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Types Of Overalls Should I Wear Overalls On Our Classes Trip To The Farm?

Should I wear overalls on our classes trip to the farm? - types of overalls

I'm 11 and my next class a little trip to a farm, make fun sounds, and I thought, put some overalls and take them to the yard. Is this a good idea, or is my kind of idiot I am, what kind of monkey I use? and with what and where I can do something I do not see in my local target.

I thought I was wearing normal jeans and wear the T-shirt under them

2 comments:

Terry C said...

They did not in your local store, because nobody uses them, as well as farmers. If you will not be playing in the mud, with animals (probably not) I would only wear shoes and clothes that you do not mind dirty. In fact, you will most likely never again, if you have bought, unless you have to paint your room. So stick with simple garments. Something that will keep you warm.

Emily F said...

I say go for it! I have always liked how the guys looked like a monkey, but they are always embarrassed to use them. I know that the Wal-Mart in the Department of the men, where the work is wearing. Good luck! ~ Emily

Post a Comment