Sunday, January 10, 2010

Clonazepam Oral How Can I Turn My Oral Clonazepam Into A Intravenous Medicine? (read Details)?

How can I turn my oral Clonazepam into a intravenous medicine? (read details)? - clonazepam oral

I know it sounds crazy, and I think that is a last resort because of their work can not bear, needles or blood, but I was less than 2 mg of Klonopin (clonazepam) for 18 months and quit because I built a tolerance to them and all the doctors I see no increase in the 3 mg dose, said he is a benzodiazepine and a controlled substance. Therefore I must work with what I have. If I did not hesitate an SSRI, like Paxil or Celeza to double the dose. I know from personal experience.
But anyway, if someone has an answer, I would be very happy.
Thank you,
Brian

0 comments:

Post a Comment