Thursday, December 3, 2009

M.s.symptoms More Condition_symptoms I Am 11.5 Weeks Pregnant After 3 M/cs. My Symptoms Are Suddenly Gone (stopped Progesterone Last Wk.) Am I OK?

I am 11.5 weeks pregnant after 3 m/cs. My symptoms are suddenly gone (stopped progesterone last wk.) Am I OK? - m.s.symptoms more condition_symptoms

3 m / cs in 6-7 weeks pregnant in this cycle Bravelle / MENOPUR. All u / s were very good, HB at 5.5 weeks, good size and strong heartbeat 8 days ago @ 10w/2d. After the withdrawal of progesterone at week 10, my horrible m / s BBs symptoms and pains are gone. I would love, right? :) Doc says it's good, but I'm so paranoid! At least when I was sick, I knew that she was pregnant. I had different opinions on progesterone: RE said to go to the beginning of week 10, RE-year-old said at week 8, OB still says weeks 13, RE-Yugoslavia, where we lived (as) used only 10 weeks til. I have friends who were in week 12. You can fill and go, but I was gone for 9 days. Ouch! Any hope of success (or) would be appreciated:) I think he needs to just calm down, but it's hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment